TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Description of services
WildThings (PTY) Ltd Trading as Wild Things Outdoor is a business in the tourism industry that organizes and guides tours and activities around the Western Cape, South Africa.
2. Pricing policy
WildThings (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to change their prices without notice.
3. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 days and delivery confirmed by way of payment confirmation.
4. Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by WildThings (PTY) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, WildThings (PTY) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. It is WildThings (PTY) Ltd legal right and responsibility to postpone or cancel tours and activities due to weather and/or other safety concerns. If a tour or activity is cancelled by the by WildThings (PTY) Ltd, a full refund will be given.
5. Cancellation Policy
Cancellations more than 48 hours in advance will receive a refund, minus the 10% admin fee for the bank charges. Less than 48 hours will receive no refund. Guests more than 15 minutes late on agreed time, with no communication to their guide/ Wild Things (PTY) Ltd, will be considered a “No show” and receive no refund.
6. Guest Health & Safety policy
A basic level of health and fitness is required for all physical activities. Guests are to inform their guide of any medical conditions that could affect their health or safety on a tour or activity. All tours and activities are at your own risk. Signed indemnity forms may be required before departing on any tour or activity.
WildThings (PTY) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
8. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the WildThings (PTY) Ltd bank account, the
details of which will be provided on request.
9. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for WildThings (PTY) Ltd via PayGate (PTY) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
10. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by WildThings (PTY) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
11. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
WildThings (PTY) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
13. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and WildThings (PTY) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
WildThings (PTY) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
15. Company information
This website is run by WildThings (PTY) Ltd (private company) based in South Africa trading as Wild Things Outdoor and with registration number 2015 / 352775 / 07 and Stuart Coffey as Owner/Manager.
16. WildThings (PTY) Ltd contact details
Email: email@example.com | Telephone: +27792225859
COVID OPERATIONAL REGULATION
COVID Protocol for all Guided Experiences
We have drafted the following regulations for all of our staff and guests to adhere to, this will ensure that we operate in a safe and hygienic manner, while also limiting the possible spread of the COVID 19 Virus.
Tours will operate under strict regulations and it is required that ALL guides and guests adhere to the following measures:
- Do not greet anyone by hand and avoid physical contact at all times.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Masks to be worn in all indoor spaces. Guests are asked to please arrive with their own masks and that they must be worn correctly if when indoors.
- Use the provided sanitiser regularly – guides will carry hand sanitiser with them on each trip to be used.
- A minimum distance of 2 meters (3,2 feet) is required at all times.
- Please keep all personal belongings in your car or on your person. Bags must be kept in your car and cannot be stored on-site during your activity.
- You will have the option for a private tour, where possible. This means that if you are in a family group that only your family will be on tour. The same applies to couples and friends.
- Due to this new guideline, it is essential that you pre-book online to ensure that we are prepared for your arrival. If there already is a booking in your desired timeslot, we advise you to book a different time slot to adhere to the regulations.
- No large mixed groups will be allowed. Group tours are rare and limited to 6 people.
- Anyone suspected of being unwell will be sent a voucher for their activity, which they can use to rebook online once they have fully recovered.
WILD THINGS OUTDOOR STAFF
- Wild Things Outdoor pledges to have all guides vaccinated for COVID19. When feeling ill they will be tested. They have also all been briefed and educated on the protocols and are ready to assist you with your adventure experience and requirements.
- Staff are instructed to maintain strict social distancing at all times. All out staff have their own private transport to get around for essentials and all social distancing protocols are in place to ensure their safety and yours.
- We at Wild Things Outdoor take pride in our work and the ability to keep our staff and guests happy, safe and healthy at all times.
We trust that the above information has given you peace of mind, and we ensure you that we are ready to assist you once you are able to travel to South Africa. Please feel free to contact us if you need any additional information, or have any recommendations for us.
If you feel any of the above is not being adhered to in our guided experiences, please contact us.